Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Light blogging recently

Sorry for the lack of updates. Hectic end to my wife's school year, frantic preparation for a long summer trip, followed by a two-week long home-repair bender upon our return. Everything is beginning to return to normal now in the house, and I can finally get back to my writing. I'll be sharing some of my thoughts from photography that I had during my trip too, in a day or so.

Meanwhile... still no new cameras from Nikon or Canon, but there are more rumors now. Nikon, really... a 20mp D800 at $2500? Did you not see the Sony A850? Or the Sony A900? Canon, The 7D looks great on paper, but feels a little like a toy in the hands. I guess something had to be given up to hit that $1400 price point, right?

Tamron, could we please get the VC system in your 70-200mm f2.8 Di LD lens? Soon? The market needs an alternative for the super-pricy Nikon 70-200 VRII.

No comments:

Post a Comment