Thursday, September 8, 2011

Old photos, new thoughts

So, two weeks ago, while browsing through old photos looking for a car I'd misplaced, it suddenly dawned on me that my current photos, shot with my Nikon D300, are FAR sharper and more colorful than those shot with my first camera, a Canon D60. They are also better than those shot with my second camera, a Minolta Maxxum 7D. This was shocking, because I had been impressed with the Canon (photos of my kids still hanging on my wall from this one), and really impressed with the Konica-Minolta (image stabilized all the time). In summary, take all of my raving about my past cameras and throw it all in the trash!

In other news, still no announcements from Nikon. Will we even see a D800 or D400 before Christmas? I wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment